QA/Technical Manager - 30 hours per week
Based in Crick, Northamptonshire a QA/Technical Manager is required to work on a 6 month contract.
Hourly rate - £25.96 - £45.41 (depending on experience)
The position will require between 20 and 30 hours per week, with the exact number worked each week being dependent on operational workflow.
- The QA/technical manager is responsible for managing the packaging safety plan (PSP) and food safety requirements for successful operation of the container washing operation.
- The successful candidate will work closely with the site supervisor to ensure all cleaning standards and specifications are met.
- Lead the site QA program including actively managing the PSP.
- Ensure environmental monitoring and water safety checks are conducted at the prescribed frequency.
- Review records and documentation for accuracy and operator signature. Ensure the site lives by the principle "always audit ready."
- Collaborate with site supervisor on non-conformances to SOPs.
- Manage complaint investigations and manage customer site audits
- Conduct food safety/packaging safety training for new associates.
- Candidates must have a BSc in food science/food safety or related discipline
- More than 10 years of food manufacturing and quality experience, preferably in a manufacturing setting.
- Candidate must have actively managed QA programs including HACCP and BRC compliant schemes for food manufacturing.
- Communication, Team Working and Motivation are Essential
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
For more information, please visit our website
Outsource - taking care of everything