Role: UX Designer
Salary: £35k plus excellent benefits
UX Designer role for our leading banking client based at the Solihull office.
About the Role
Purpose of the role
As UX designer you will work closely and collaborate with the digital team, developers, customer insights and digital marketers to devise frictionless customer journeys and online experiences for all customers across all brands and business areas. Putting the customer first you will listen to customer and user feedback and work with digital marketing and insights teams to conduct usability tests and carefully analyse data to get a better understanding of our customers, who they are, and what their needs are. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for designing and creating user-focused, engaging, and accessible user experiences within brand guidelines. You will be directly involved in the process of making a product useful, usable, and enjoyable for its users.
Duties and responsibilities
- Responsible for designing, amending, and implementing digital initiatives driven by user needs
- Developing the online customer experience to drive customer retention, conversion, and satisfaction
- Using qualitative and quantitative data and analysis to better inform UX decisions and priorities
- Translate the UX design wireframes/mock-ups and prototypes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the accessible website or application
- Use a high degree of technical judgement to help inform and resolve web design and functionality requirements and challenges
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing, Design team members and business areas to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals, and experience
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create prototypes that can communicate to clients/customers for user testing
- Closely work with project managers and developers through the project lifecycle
- Support other digital designers on all digital work including product changes, document uploads, email, and general maintenance of all Group websites
- Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in design
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams
About the Candidate
- Strong Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate with team members and business areas
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and the ability to effectively communicate these to internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices, web standards and layouts, typography and colour, and web usability standards
- A positive and creative attitude to change and new requirements or solutions
- Strong attention to detail
Qualifications and experience
Experience of wireframing, prototyping and A/B testing, as well as responsive design and mobile first design solutions. A proven track record in design and UX is required.
Working hours 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.00pm (one hour for lunch). Training Relevant training will be provided.
For full details please contact Paul Ellis at Outsource UK on 0161 694 9203 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything