Based in Portsmouth a Vetting Administrator is required on a 6 month contract basis to work for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work.
- Support vetting team by assisting in the clearance of future incumbents with a Baseline personal security standard - BPSS
- Identify and escalate potential issues when clearing candidates
- Undertake continuous development of business systems and the data management processes
- Assist the senior vetting -coordinator in the progression and moderation of vetting policies, guidelines, and systems to encourage best practice within the company
- Carry out data entry activities related to vetting team requirements;
- Work closely with other members to deliver a timely, accurate and effective administrative service
- Provide day-to-day assistance and administrative support for the team including; screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests
- All vetting administration - collating references, liaising with security watchdog communicate with other teams, ensure security marking is up to date and maintained in line with Responsible Document Management (RDM)
- Administer, coordination and prepare the documents for pass renewals, clock in card issues, BPSS queries, SC/CTC queries, Access control queries
- Ensure processes and procedures are compiled with, including GDPR, RDM, IT Security
- Attend team meetings to record minutes and actions
- Proven track record in administration
- Ideally with have experience of working within a customer service/delivery role
- Extensive Microsoft Office knowledge required
- Experience of producing data for analysis
- Excellent data entry skills and manipulation of data skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Prioritisation of workload, when managing multiple tasks
- Well-developed business administration capability
There will be a basic Data Entry assessment on Excel as well as a competency based interview
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).