Outsource are currently seeking a Warehouse Operatives to work on an Zero hour contract basis for a Manufacturing company based in Crick.
- The main function is to manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labour
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors, and other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Assemble product containers and crates, using hand tools and precut lumber.
- Load and unload ship cargo, using winches and other hoisting devices.
- Pack containers and re-pack containers.
- Carry needed tools and supplies from storage or trucks, and return them after use.
- Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving ability.
- Team player and detail oriented.
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse environment
- Good manual handling skills
If you would like to be considered please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org