Outsource UK are urgently seeking a Warehouse Operative for temporary positions for a leading manufacturing company in Andover paying £9-9.50 per hour.
- Daily Picking of products & Components to meet internal and external order requirements.
- Stock Putaway
- Re-locating Stock
- Component / Part Issued to internal Customers - Stores Hatch Work
- Daily Computer work
- Packing Customer Orders
- Stock Replen
- Inventory Investigation
- Flexible approach, as will be required where necessary to provide cover in other areas of the warehouse at manager's discretion.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience of working in a warehouse is essential
- Ideally hold a current Fork Lift License (Counter balance)
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good Communication skills.
- Customer focused approach
- Time management / Punctual
- Creative and adaptive, always looking for ways to improve processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure speedy resolution of obstacles to customer requirements
- Good standard of secondary education to GCSE/A Level
If you would like to be considered please click 'Apply' or send your CV to Tewsdae Phillips - email@example.com