Warehouse - Picker / Packer x 2
A Warehouse - Picker / Packer with is required to work on a three month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Engineering client based in Andover, Hampshire
Overview of the Warehouse - Picker / Packer contract roles
Duties will include but not be limited to: * Daily Picking of Products & Components to meet internal and external order requirements.
- Stock Put away
- Re-locating Stock
- Daily Computer work
- Packing Customer Orders
- Stock Replenishment
- Inventory Investigation
- Provide cover in other areas of the warehouse at manager's discretion.
Key skills required for the Warehouse - Picker / Packer
- Ideally hold a current Fork Lift License (Counter balance)
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Experience of working in a warehouse
- Team Player
- Computer Literate, experience with MRP system
- Work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Good Communication skills.
- Customer focused approach
- Good Time management / Punctual
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure speedy resolution of obstacles to customer requirements
- Reliable and Flexible Approach
The role is based in Andover, Hampshire.
If you are a Warehouse - Picker / Packer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Paul Scott on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK - Curating Specialist Talent
We're one of the largest independent staffing companies in the UK, focussed on Technology, Change and Engineering talent. For over 30 years we have been taking care of everything for jobseekers and clients alike. We pride ourselves on listening to your needs and working closely with you to find the right role or hire for you.
Outsource - taking care of everything