Role can be based onsite in either Peterborough, Desford or Wolverhampton with hybrid remote working available.
- Manage / co-ordinate all customer warranty claims, failed parts returns and related activities to closure.
- Onboarding of new customers/products the existing warranty / service processes
- Assist in the maintenance of the warranty procedures and administration process/systems.
- Advise on warranty procedure and contacts for new customers.
- Provide inputs towards setting budget and financial risk. Warranty Analysis:
- Analysis of warranty failure data and trends (2MIS, 12MIS, 24MIS).
- Root cause investigation and recommendations towards any containment and corrective action plans:
- Conduct monthly analysis of all warranty data and report out. Technical Support:
- Provide after sales technical service support for all customers.
- Compile / maintain service manuals and technical data sheets for new products/new customers.
- Develop / maintain parts lists new products / new customers.
- Compile technical publications such as bulletins, magazines, and letters to support customers with product or process changes
Product Change Control Process:
- From a product support and warranty perspective, advise actions required from any proposed product design / manufacturing process change.
Experience & Qualifications:
- The position typically requires 3 years of technical school, an apprenticeship program, a diploma, or the equivalent relevant or transferable experience.
- Knowledge of various operating, purchasing, parts ordering and inventory management systems; familiarity with financial systems, quality management and product knowledge.
- Excellent IT Skills
- Jobholder is in frequent contact with people outside of work group to give or obtain information. It is important for jobholders to express themselves clearly and to have highly developed interpersonal / customer facing skills