Web Ops Engineer - Dev Ops - AWS - Azure
An exciting permanent opportunity has arisen for a Web Ops Engineer working remotely (when office is open maybe 1 day a month in Swindon) to work with the IT Digital Team on Websites and DevOps.
You must be able to demonstrate experience of IT Operations, ideally both website operations and DevOps. This role includes day-to-day operational and technical support of all digital infrastructure, application and services.
- Experience of modern web applications stacks, service integration and orchestration
- Experience configuring and managing Linux servers - administration, user management, patching and security.
- Experience of debugging complex distributed services, applications and databases.
- Experience of scripting and basic programming skills
- Deploying and configuring machines in a Cloud environment (AWS / Azure)
- Experience of CI / CD (Jenkins), Ansible and Terraform
- Good understanding of information security, control and threats.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to send your CV or call Siobhan O'Halloran on 0161 519 0487 for more information.