Outsource are currently seeking a Web/Application Support Analyst for a Media Company for a 6-12 month contract.
This role will be based working from home and is inside IR35.
- Coordinate with various internal and external groups, such as Content Management, QA, Customer Service, Legal, Product Marketing, 3rd Party Publisher Relations, PR, Product Development and Developer Support to address concerns regarding incidents.
- Follow up directly with Customer Service to troubleshoot and provide technical issue resolutions.
- Extensive research and testing of products in pursuit of product knowledge and issue resolution.
- Provide feedback to engineering teams with steps-by-step instructions for recreating the issues related to incidents.
- Respond to situations where standard procedures have failed to isolate or resolve issues involving product function and design as well as customer use experience.
- Collaborate with engineering, design groups and product leads to escalate, investigate and resolve issues (defects) escalated by Consumer Services and our partners and customers.
- Extract and Export customer data, related to reported incidents, using a data retrieval tool.
- Coordinate and execute bulk jobs to resolve, mitigate risk to the company and customer.
- Partner with internal teams (i.e. Content Management, Legal, etc.) to create customer facing messaging related to incident resolution.
What we are looking for:
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and meet deadlines.
- Previous QA or Incident Management experience preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, Customer Service or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in diagnosing and troubleshooting consumer electronic products and systems preferred.
- Knowledge of Salesforce (Email messaging), and collaboration tools.
- Experience with Confluence.
If you would like to be considered please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk