Crown Commercial Services NMNC
The Non-Medical Non-Clinical (NMNC) agreement provides access to temporary staff, interims and contractors in any white collar or blue collar role from the most junior to the most senior, including board level roles
The agreement was developed to:
- Manage and mitigate the legal and commercial risks associated with engaging temporary staff
- Utilise and reflect the Agenda for Change pay rates.
- Introduce a single point of contact for all requisitions, queries and interim personnel issues.
- Deliver significant invoice management efficiencies through the introduction of consolidated invoicing.
- Provide regular and detailed management information.
- Reduce the administrative burden related to the engagement of interim personnel.
- Improve the time taken to engage interim personnel.
- Improve the quality, availability and performance of interim personnel.
To discuss working with Outsource UK under the NMNC framework contact Rebecca Inns on 01793 430021 or email email@example.com
Latest Public Sector articles
Meet your Public Sector team
Head of Client Solutions
Head of Specialist Markets - England & Wales
Head of Specialist Markets - Scotland
Consultancy Services Business Partner and Inclusion & Diversity Lead
Operations Manager - Shared Services