Principal Project Planner - P6
A Principal Project Planner with P6 experience is required to work on a six month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Barrow.
This is a 6 month contract with a leading UK Defence Business.
Overview of the Principal Project Planner contract role
CSEGN mainly specialise in the delivery of the Navigation systems and are the delegated Technical Authority for both platforms. CSEGN also provides In-Service support capability to both Submarines & Surface Ships, which include In-Service Support. The department consists of a Project Management Team, Engineering Team (Hardware & Software), Drawing Office, Production & Quality Control/Stores.
Key skills required for the Principal Project Planner
- SQEP in the utilisation of Primavera 6 - with proven experience of creating large, highly integrated, task based schedules
- Understanding of how P6 can be used to assess critical path and resource issues
- Candidates should be able to identify the features of a good schedule, making reference to DCMA 14-Point Standards for Schedule integrity or similar.
- Facilitation of Planning reviews / workshops to support the creation of schedules in Primavera 6
- Foundation Degree/ HNC/HND/Certificate in Planning or equivalent level of qualification
- Excellent communication/stakeholder management, with proven experience of effective communication at all levels in an organisation
The role is based in Barrow-In-Furness Cumbria
If you are a Principal Project Planner looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 638 0840
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk