Cyber Incident Response Lead - Berkshire - Permanent
Outsource UK are working with a global organisation in Berkshire that are going through unprecedented change.
The organisation is growing an Incident Response team and are looking for a Senior Cyber Security Analyst who has strong Incident Response Experience
You will be responsible for helping to grow the Incident Response function and take charge when an Incident happens, this includes advising the business on how the Incident should be approached and remediated
Key responsibilities include
- Build/optimise and run a world-class security incident response program.
- Develop/improve the security incident response framework
- Hands on incident management
- Understand and be hands on, with a wide range of Cyber Security related toolsets, SIEM, EDR/MDR, Vulnerability management, Microsoft and Linux operating systems, Firewalls, Networks, Deception tech, UEBA, IDS/IPS to name a few.
- Have direct input into the Cyber Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) process;
- Be willing to be on-call and available to assist with Cyber Incident response out of hours
- Any relevant CREST or GIAC certifications would be desirable
Outsource UK's Cyber team is CERIS approved, meaning we are independently audited as Ethical Cyber Recruiters by CREST. We regularly hire contract and permanent professionals in the following areas for our clients -
Technical Security Analysts & Architects
Identity Access Management & SIEM / SOC Professionals
Cyber Risk Management & Senior Cyber Appointments
If you would like to find out about other Cyber opportunities please contact Rebecca Jane on Rebecca@outsource-uk.co.uk or phone 01782 366181
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk