Back to search resultsJob detail
I am looking for a Sales Support Executive for a large financial services client of mine. The role will suit somebody with exceptional people skills.
Purpose of the role
This position is responsible for providing support to Regional Sales Managers as well as developing strong relationships with Dealers and Finance Brokers (Introducers).
The person will also provide our Introducers with an excellent customer journey, to achieve all objectives.
Duties and responsibilities
- To make regular contact with our Introducers, growing volume support of the desired quality by building trust between introducer and lender
- Deliver an excellent service to our Introducers
- To support introducers in an empathetic, confident and knowledgeable manner
- Daily contact with the Underwriting and Business Support teams to ensure service standards are being met/ increased
- Provide support and complete administrative duties on behalf of the Regional Sales Manager
- Assess and administer Introducer applications before they are sent for approval
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate a high level of customer service to a number of different stakeholders
- Flexible approach to working requirements, including hours worked and tasks undertaken
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels within a large organisation
- Ability to use own initiative and work within a team
- Ability to adapt to change and remain calm under pressure
- Have a professional outlook and be able to influence others
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly
- A disciplined approach to work, with good time management skills, ensuring deadlines are met
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk