Facilities Engineer - Equipment Installation, Machine Refurbishment
A Facilities Engineer is required to work on a twelve month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Samlesbury.
This is a 12 month contract with a leading UK defence business
Overview of the Facilities Engineer contract role
An opportunity has arisen within the Investment Projects Team, Manufacturing Operations (IIS) Business for a Facilities Engineer.
A role has arisen to support the implementation of the various projects, from Major equipment installation, machine refurbishment through to the specification and procurement of new or replacement test support equipment which affects a number of areas within Samlesbury and Warton.
As a Facilities Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:
- Leading a multi-disciplined project team through a structured, integrated and safety focused investment lifecycle, facilitating regular project reviews as part of a robust stakeholder management approach.
- Validating business needs and determining effective and efficient investment proposals.
- Compile detailed facility specifications, engage the external market place and lead supplier selection activities.
- Document and seek approval on fact based investment expenditure applications (business cases).
- Install, lead acceptance / commissioning activities and manage production handover of new and refurbished facilities on behalf of the operational customer.
- Develop, design and implement new and improve existing production systems.
- Management of investment activities from a Project Management context including schedule, cost, opportunities, risk and scope.
- Provide an intelligent support service within the business through inherent knowledge of local processes and assets coupled with an understanding of the business environment.
- Effective communication and engagement at all levels within the organisation.
The role is based in Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Facilities Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk