A Production Planner is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Samlesbury.
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Production Planner contract role
Undertake production project management activities to ensure the Assembly business delivers on time and to cost. Through the creation of project information and reports highlight, cost, schedule and cost base issues to allow management action to ensure the key deliverables are achieved.
- Production of customer delivery reports.
- Production of cost reporting information and reports.
- Production of resource reports.
- Undertake project management activities inline with monthly cycle of activities.
- Baseline project control system and provide regular status reporting on progress.
Key skills required for the Production Planner
- Be a proficient user of modern planning systems
- Developed communications Skills
- Fully competent in understanding of the principles of a Planning Process
- Skilled in the use of standard Microsoft packages
- Trade and or Planning experience
If you are a Production Planner looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk