Job role: Safety Engineering Consultants (all levels)
Locations/s: Bristol or Portsmouth
Package: Competitive salary + great benefits (including profit share)
Numerous Safety Engineering opportunities for a large, successful multidisciplinary defence consultancy. Due to recent large project and framework wins, the company are rapidly expanding across all key areas including safety, where they have a team of safety & environmental specialists operating across numerous domains.
- Support the delivery of safety projects to schedule and budget whilst meeting client and corporate expectations.
- Understand, undertake and comply with the UK MOD Safety Policy and Procedures.
- Develop client relationships as part of project delivery by demonstrating a professional approach to your work.
Education / Skills: -
- It is desirable but not necessary to hold a Bachelor's degree or equivalent, from a recognised institute or university, preferably in Engineering;
- SSMO/SEMT or MOD QSEP Courses
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent communication, client relations and presentation skills;
- Service and results oriented, with strong business ethics;
- Good organisational skills with high flexibility and mobility;
- Self-starter, decision maker, with analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to work in teams.
- Experience and understanding of the requirements of MOD Safety Policy and Standards (DSA02 suite of regulations, Def-Stan 00-056, POSMS, etc.).
- Experience of setting up and managing hazard logs.
- Experience of HAZID and hazard review meetings (supporting and facilitating).
- Experience of authoring safety assessment/safety case reports and providing justification of the ALARP status of the product (using GSN/CAE) and legislation compliance.
- Be articulate with professional presentational and written communication skills.
- Be willing to travel both in the UK and overseas.
- Eligible for UK security clearance.
- Effective communicator, with an ability and enthusiasm to present professionally through verbal and written communication.
- Competitive salary (in line with level of experience)
- Profit share.
- 26 days holiday (plus 8 statutory).
- 10% pension.
Should this role be of interest please contact Paul Ellis on 0161 694 9203 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk