Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Network Monitoring Analyst for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities for the Network Monitoring Analyst:
- Supporting major digital transformation within the bank
- Develop and embrace skills in Agile and Cloud environments underpinning the transformation
- Monitor and control the computer networks to ensure maximum availability and performance.
- Monitoring of the Branch, Head Office, Data Centre and Voice Networks Identification and Investigation of network faults and resolution or escalation as appropriate.
- Co-ordination of network rollouts and upgrades.
- Implementation of small business or project changes e.g. DNS change, Load Balancer traffic switching. Maintain network documentation and supply information to project teams, management & 3rd parties.
- Manage communication and workflow using Remedy and other standard desktop packages. Be 1st & 2nd line fault investigation and resolution or escalation
- Shift Pattern - 2 days 7:30am - 8:00pm - 1 hour work pattern, 2 nights 7:30pm evening - 8:00am morning then - 4 days off - rolling
Experience using the following technologies:
- Avaya Voip
- CA Spectrum
- Cisco / Cisco routers & switches
- F5 Load Balancers
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk