Outsource UK are currently working with a Finance company who are seeking a Project Manager for a position based in Buckinghamshire.
Responsibilities for the Project Manager:
- Working on a Cloud Migration Programme - a high level of infrastructure (Host, Open Systems, Storage and Virtualisation)
- Run multiple migration projects in parallel to migrate services from a traditional VMware estate to a Cloud based estate.
- Assist with the detailed planning for the migrations
- Ability to work with all areas within IT; Infrastructure, Networks, Systems, Operations, Service
- Reporting to the Cloud Migration Programme Manager and will be a member of the Migration Team.
- Provide a quality assurance role ensuring that projects are well managed and adhere to appropriate standards and good practice.
- Build relationships between teams and to drive plans.
- Standard Project management skills; planning, risks & issue management, structured progress reporting.
- Previously worked on Cloud Migrations
- Experience with Host, Open Systems, Storage and Virtualisation
- Ability to work at different levels and through various governance and control forums.
- Confident at a personal and technical level to build relationships between teams and to drive plans
- Experienced knowledge of IT systems and organisations and an aptitude to work in a high pressured and challenging environment.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk