An Integration-Interface Architect/Designer is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Chester.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the Integration-Interface Architect/Designer contract role
The integration/interface designer is required to satisfy the Information Systems requirements for data exchange, security and enterprise integration for business information flows required between SSSL, Suppliers and other key stakeholders
This role and Statement of Work requires the successful delivery of design, development, implementation, test and software configuration of data exchange IS interfaces with Aero systems with delivery of the associated documentation.
The designer will work with the SSSL IS Enterprise Architect (System Design Authority); to translate the requirements into a robust IS Enterprise Integration solution.
Key skills required for the Integration-Interface Architect/Designer
- Experience of Architecting, Designing and / or Supporting Enterprise Solutions;
- Experience in applying architectural principles into programme delivery to ensure solution alignment with strategy;
- Enterprise Integration Platforms and related technologies (Including Web Services, REST, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Expertise with technology standards - BPM, SOA, B2B,EAI
- Experience administering, configuring and creating protocols and formats -SOAP JSON, REST, HTTP, XML, AS2, FTP and EDI
- Able to design complete solutions, including applications, infrastructure and security aspects
- Excellent knowledge of Java and open source technologies and frameworks, using object oriented development and design patterns
- In-depth integration knowledge using an open source ESB, middleware platforms, such as Apache ServiceMix or JBoss (Red Hat) Fuse
- A track record of pragmatic application of SOA to deliver measurable business value
If you are a Integration-Interface Architect/Designer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk