Lead Security Consultant
London or South East England and Remote
£70,000 - £80,000 (plus bonus and benefits)
What do we do?
We are a worldwide provider of security solutions into businesses where security is critical. We have been solving some of the industry's most crucial and intricate security problems for over 25 years, and therefore are particularly well placed to provide support and expert advice to our clients in recognising and defending against the risks posed by the ever evolving threat landscape.
We are growing and have appointed a Global Head of Testing who needs a seasoned and technically astute Lead Consultant to support our fast growing global team, delivering a wide variety of penetration testing solutions. Our UK team places a strong emphasis on offering highly accomplished and tailored Penetration Testing across a range of extraordinary and advanced environments.
What you'd be doing?
As a Lead Security Consultant, you will head up client projects with a vastly skilled team and:
- Support client requests, using innovative approaches to solve complex and uncommon problems
- Be able to deliver extremely high quality work in unusual environments
- Further the knowledge of colleagues and subordinates, helping team members achieve their goals
- Resolve complex technical issues
- Work closely with the Global Head of Penetration Testing to recognise and solve issues affecting the team
What experience do I need?
- Experience in a Penetration Testing and Consultancy specific position
- A strong knowledge of performing a broad range of testing
- An innovative and methodical approach to performing testing, in particular of unique devices and environments
- Passionate about demonstrating up to date and excellent technical presentation, reporting skills, and the aptitude to convey risk impact and comprehensive technical material to a non-technical audience
- CREST Registered Tester certification or OSCP as a minimum with at least 4 years exposure in the security industry
It would strengthen your application but is not essential that:
- You hold other relevant penetration testing accreditations
- You have programming skills and experience in common programming languages
- You have exposure to bespoke exploit development or other in depth vulnerability research experience
What else do I need to know?
- Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process
What's in it for me?
If you'd like to discuss the role in more detail you can contact our recruitment partner Outsource UK for more information. Contact Shirin Fahri on 0161 694 9200 or email email@example.com.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk