Electronics Test Support Engineer - £30000-£35000 - East Sussex
Outsource UK are recruiting a Test Support Engineer to join a leading client in East Sussex
The role is to support a wide range of computer-controlled electronic Automated Test Equipment
It will involve some regular day-to-day test equipment support activities, but we're primarily looking for a first-line trouble-shooter to deal with unexpected test-related problems as and when they occur.
- Strong knowledge of electronics theory and some knowledge of electronics design are key requirements.
- The ability to read and work from electronic schematics and system diagrams is essential.
- Familiarity with computer programs developed in Visual Studio (C# or VB.NET) would be a significant advantage.
- Crucially, you will have a knack for root-cause problem-solving, and a pragmatic approach to putting in place appropriate robust solutions in a timely manner.
- Ideally you will hold a Degree (or possibly HND) in Electronic Engineering or equivalent.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk