What you'll do:
- Test automation of web applications and related backend applications.
- Conduct exploratory & manual testing of web applications and related backend applications.
- Formulate test scenarios.
- Develop tools to assist manual and exploratory testing.
- Run tests with the appropriate test data.
- Take an active role in validating requirements with stakeholders and defining user story acceptance criteria.
- Set up and maintain the infrastructure to run tests:
- Running tests in CI/CD.
- Running tests in parallel.
- Influence the direction of our test capability.
Required Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an SDET / software quality engineer / QA automation engineer in a professional software development environment.
- Experience conducting exploratory & manual testing.
- Experience working in the Software development and QA life cycle.
- Experience working with development tools: - TeamCity, Axosoft, VCS - SVN, VS Code etc.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise to meet project targets.
- Experience of a wide range of open source and commercial web technologies:
- HTML 5
- CSS 3.
- Ideally qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk