A Banking client are seeking a Business Analyst for a 6-12 month contract based in Edinburgh.
The Business Analyst will predominantly be engaging with third party suppliers including custodians and investment managers, managing multiple vendor relationships and engaging with stakeholders throughout the project.
- Interprets data and manages the efficient and effective production of high quality information, analysis and research, anticipating stakeholder needs
- Deliver day to day support for own project workstream including plan progress and reporting status, project specific planning and tracking; through research and data analysis which inform business decisions
- Manage and minimise operational risks
- Comfortable working with Project Manager as well as business stakeholders and external third parties
- Previous Business Analyst equivalent experience
- Understanding of As-Is processes and development of changing process to implement the To-Be
- Liaise and manage relationships with third parties, custodians and investment managers
- Experience with Microsoft tools including Project, Excel, Visio, Powerpoint and MSP
- 3rd party oversight controlling the flow of information internal and external entities.
- Program is transferring and exiting an asset managers
- Good custodian accounting or investment experience
- Good mix of industry experience in investment management
- Demonstrate good business analysis and project management discipline
- Managing multiple relationships
- Asset or investment management background
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk