Role: Reconciliation Oversight Analyst
Rate: £14.37 per hour
Duration: 6 months initial
Our client, a large financial services company, are currently recruiting for a Reconciliation Oversight Analyst to join the team based in Edinburgh.
The team performs oversight and escalation coverage for an offshore recon team conducting cash and position reconciliations. They area in the process of moving reconciliation platforms and require assistance to cover day to day functionality to free up capacity for this project.
- Supporting the Recon Oversight team with Securities Lending post trade reconciliation functions.
- Timely and accurate preparation of management information reporting.
- Time critical monitoring and confirmation of high value cash receipts from Investor/Fund provider to facilitate trading activity.
- Support GM Recon Oversight team in monitoring offshore team activity and quality control.
- Assist GMRO team with investigation of escalated cash and position breaks.
- Build working relationships with external and internal contacts to facilitate break investigation.
- Engagement on project work within the team as required.
- A level educated
- Higher Education preferred but not required
- Financial industry training, such as a graduate course, desirable but not required
- Experience of working in a Financial Services Operations team preferred
- Experience of a working in a high volume pressured environment
- Strong analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication
- Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications - Primarily MS Excel
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk