A Facilities Manager with Soft & Hard services and hold a IOSHH Health & Safety Qualification is required to work on a fourteen month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Farnborough
This is a fourteen month contract working for one of the UKs leading
Overview of the Facilities Manager contract role
To join the FM Team on an ongoing Defence Project.
Key skills & experience required for the Facilities Business Manager
- Experience of Managing and coordinating all FM activities to ensure smooth delivery of service to the Customer.
- The FM Business Manager you will have a responsibility to support the FMBP for hard and soft services, physical security, QSHE, energy/sustainability, crisis management and Business Continuity Planning and facilities project delivery across our customers based on your sites.
- Responsible for Developing and maintaining effective partnerships with customers and suppliers to ensure the delivery of services in accordance with contract requirements, changing organisational needs, value for money, service improvement and compliance with statutory legislation and wider law.
- Working closely with supply partners to ensure appropriate levels of customer focus and Service Excellence are maintained
- Working with supply partners at a site level to ensure compliance with the RES agreement between WPS and the Customer for the delivery of maintenance, cleaning, catering and security.
- Ensuring the supply partners maintain all utilities documentation for the site.
- Attend site meetings and chair as required
- Work with the supply partners and FMBP at a site level to ensure projects and minor works are delivered to the Customers' requirements including taking leadership of projects where appropriate/required.
- Support the supply partners and FMPB at site level with ensuring SHE delivery for the site in accordance with including undertaking audits and compliance reviews
The role is based in < Farnborough, Hampshire commutable from Aldershot, Farnham, Wokingham, Bracknell, Chertsey, Weybridge, Woking, Guildford, Farnham, Winchester, Basingstoke and Reading with excellent access from Surrey and Berkshire >
If you are a Facilities Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence opportunities please contact Mark Ashurst on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk