Cyber Security Manager - Risk, Assurance, Strategy, Financial Services - Gloucestershire - 6 Months Contract
Outsource UK's Cyber Team are looking to hire a Cyber Security Manager, to provide leadership training and guidance to an IT security team, both onshore and offshore.
Working in a consultancy arrangement, but on a permanent client site you will create and implement the cyber security strategy, create policies that cover risk, assurance, compliance, auditing, security threats and incident response. This will include -
Creation of an IT security risk management programme.
Provision of pro-active thought leadership related to deriving and mitigating security risks.
Working with the Assurance team to assess risk related to system and server auditing exercises advising on corrective actions and deployment of related resolutions.
The prediction of emerging threats and the monitoring of security flaws and threats within the related infrastructure.
Development of policies related to security incidents.
Creation of an Incident Response team to manage any high-risk weaknesses found via audits and events related to breaches.
Formulation of a related Disaster Recovery Plan to enable fit for purpose activities to be mapped out and invoked post-cyber-attack.
Creation of relevant Information Security training plan to raise awareness and security compliance across the Intellect organisation.
What do we need from you?
- Driven, enthusiastic and able to provide change leadership to help drive forward and implement the Information Security strategy.
- Strong background in IT and information security ideally in the Financial Sector.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of security information policies, best practice and current trends.
- Experienced in the articulation, communication and management of risks associated with information security.
- Customer centric and supportive. Able to provide strategic counsel to sponsors and leaders within the business and client's business complimenting existing capabilities as relevant.
- Able to work with senior stakeholders across the client and internal organisation becoming a trusted partner supporting the development and articulation of the client's business visions.
- Based on client site but able to travel internationally from time to time.
- Able to manage teams located in several different geographical locations, including offshore.
This is a 6 month contract role with a flexible day rate
The client is based in Gloucestershire which is commutable from Gloucester, Cheltenham Swindon, Bristol & Oxford.
Outsource UK's Cyber team is CERIS approved, meaning we are independently audited as Ethical Cyber Recruiters by CREST. We regularly hire contract and permanent professionals in the following areas for our clients -
- Application Security
- Pen Testers
- Technical Security Analysts & Architects
- Identity Access Management & SIEM / SOC Professionals
- Cyber Risk Management & Senior Cyber Appointments
- Threat Intel
- Incident Response
- Network Security
If you would like to find out about other Cyber opportunities please contact Rosie Anderson on RAnderson@outsource-uk.co.uk or phone 0161 694 9200
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk