- Tech Lead - Penetration Testing Practice
- £80,000 - £85,000, 20% bonus, £300 wellness bonus, £1,500 home office allowance, plus benefits
- Remote (65% util, average 1-2 days pwk on client site)
Who are we?
Our Cyber Security Consulting team have the backing of our many years' security exploration and development, helping us to offer you the use of cutting edge technology and in-depth technical knowledge to better secure users, products and data.
We work in a variety of environments from product development to network management and in industries most at risk of targeted attack, such as Banking, Insurance, Healthcare, and Transportation, our teams provide the expert knowledge and support to defeat sophisticated, well-funded attacks. Clients include 100% of the F100 Commercial Banks, 10 of the 10 biggest law firms, and 16 of the G20 governments. After the inception of our Security Practice, we rank in the top 7% of all global Cyber Security businesses.
This year we established a new company mission statement, focusing on Enterprise of Things; predicting, facilitating and safeguarding new methods of communication that are connecting the commercial world in innovative new ways. We have the most advanced end-to-end solutions to enable EoT, and our designs are trail blazing in the security market, SaaS, neural networks and autonomous automobiles. We're also seeing ground-breaking software and services revenue and our enterprise software solution portfolio is rated number one by Gartner in all six classes.
What you'd be doing?
As a Lead Security Consultant, you will head up client engagements as well as:
- Put a stamp on the growing team and have a strategic input into the direction of the practice
- Act as an advisor to the Global Head of testing and the Director of Security Research
- Hands on delivery of internal and external testing of targets, including Red Teaming, Infrastructure, Mobile Device, Applications, Web Sites, VOIP and Social Engineering.
- End to end consultancy, including scoping, delivery and reporting.
- Engage in skills transfer with clients as well as training of more junior team members
- Share outcomes and recommendations to both technical and non-technical customers, in the form of either in person presentations, written or verbal reports
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers
What experience do I need?
- Proven experience in penetration testing
- Exposure to leading teams and/or engagements
- CREST Certified Tester qualification as a minimum
- Good communication and presentation skills, particularly with translating technical jargon to non-technical stakeholders
- The ability to listen to customer requirements and translate this into a technical project
- Knowledge of a wide range of operating systems and authentication mechanisms
- Knowledge of common database technology
What else do I need to know?
- Security Clearance is required for this vacancy. If you are not currently Security Cleared, you will need to be eligible for this and willing to go through the process
What's in it for me?
If you'd like to discuss the role in more detail you can contact our recruitment partner Outsource UK for more information. Contact Shirin Fahri on 0161 694 9200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Absolute Commitment to Equality
It is our policy to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
We strive to create an accessible and inclusive application and selection process and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants who may require provisions to participate in the selection process. Should you require an accommodation, please ask someone at Outsource to discuss your needs with us.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk