I am currently recruiting for a DevOps Engineer to join a major project on an initial 6 months contract to be based in London or Birmingham!
- Assist with building a culture of continuous delivery and improvement, ensuring that key systems are regularly analysed, maintained and improved
- Understand and manage system quality with regards to simplicity, usability, availability, security and fraud avoidance
- Proactively identify and recommend potential solutions
- Offer technical feedback on potential solutions and work packages
- Assist Product Manager in refining the Product Backlog and Roadmap planning
- Ensure stability, maintenance and enhancements of the Data Integration platform
- Anticipate risks and address them so that they don't become issues
- At least 3 years commercial experience of software development using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience of working on MS Azure Platform
- Experience of MS DevOps (VSTS)
- Experience of setting up or working with a Continuous delivery pipeline including automated testing and deployment.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2017
- MS Azure Data Factory V2
- MS Azure Analysis Services - Tabular Model and DAX querying language
- Reporting Tools - Tableau or/and Power BI is a benefit
If you are a DevOps Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Matt Duffill on firstname.lastname@example.org
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success. We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The role is based in London or Birmingham
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk