Back to search resultsJob detail
Business Change manager
- Responsibility for leading Transformation / Business Change to ensure the organisation achieves the full benefits from the adoption of new digital technologies, processes and applications.
- Understand and map the current IT requirements of the business, ensuring that all departments IT systems and business process are documented.
- Understand and map out what the IT requirements of each department will be in 12-24 months.
- Build an implementation strategy for an optimal IT ecosystem which exceeds operational requirements. To include
- Robust cost budgets
- programme forecasts
- Integration between all systems - minimising bolt-ons and APIs where possible.
- Facilitate business change within the businesses IT programmes whilst liaising with a range of key stakeholders throughout the organisation.
- Facilitate change work and implementing systems. planning business change requirements including the training of other staff members where required.
- Address any challenges that are presented through the adoption of additional new technologies, processes and policies.
- Full accountability and responsibility of the Guild IT provision.
- Oversea and manage the companies Managed Services Provider (SRD).
- Monitor and report on the current running and performance of IT Services as well as IT operational risk and management.
Risk / Compliance manager
- Responsible for operational and enterprise risk reporting of the business.
- Liaise with all department leads to generate the risk reports
- Manage the GDPR compliance of the company via an outsourced GDPR consultant
- Be the overarching compliance manager of the company ensuring all policies are accessible and known about by all employees.
- Identify any policy/compliance gaps and manage the reporting and closing of gaps.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk