Outsource UK are currently seeking a Java Developer for a 3-4 month contract for a Banking client based in London.
This role will be working remotely and is inside IR35.
- The individual will work on FX pricing/market data application to support the needs of the FRTB regulatory mandates.
- Ability to face off directly to the business to receive and analyse requirements, and propose a suitable solution that adheres to the team's methodology.
- Delivery of successfully working within an Agile environment, and the flexibility and adaptability to operate successfully in such an environment.
- Communicate at the right level with all parties involved, including senior management and business owners, who may be based in different locations and time-zones.
- Operating in a self-sufficient manner, but also identify the right time to raise queries or concerns.
- Take ownership and responsibility of the task from conception.
- Previous experience working on FX pricing - this is essential
- Strong Java Development background
- Exposure to front-office IT
- Experience in Kafka, RMDS and possibly Cassandra.
- Knowledge of globally distributed systems and interest rate products and futures would be beneficial.
- Good analytical skills
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk