A Public Sector client are seeking a Salesforce Administrator for a 1 month contract based in London or Birmingham.
The Systems Administrator will sit within the multidisciplinary Service Design team, working with product, design and delivery colleagues to build and iterate our grant management system.
- Work within a team set up to give the an in-house capacity to research, design, deliver and iterate high quality services using a range of agile and user-centred working practices.
- Setting up and configuring Salesforce instances.
- Handling change, including changing requirements.
- Setup and configuration for Salesforce Lightning
- Salesforce user management and permission setting
- Migration from legacy data sources to Salesforce
- Running queries against SQL databases
- Configuring Salesforce to request and receive data from external APIs
- Integrating Salesforce with other external systems
- Using Salesforce's reports and dashboards to provide actionable insights
- Configuring Salesforce Shield
- Working as part of a wider team
Essential Skills Required
- Extensive experience using Salesforce; lightning and Shield
- Desirable to have be Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Experience configuring Azure Active Directory as a user authentication source for Salesforce
- SQL database administration
- Experience working within an agile environment
If you're immediately available and would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' or email your CV to Tewsdae Phillips - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk