Job posted9 OctPenetration Tester

  • Location: Macclesfield
  • Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 / Annum
  • Type: Permanent
  • Posted: 09/10/2019
  • Closing Date: 06/11/2019

Job description

Security Consultant Penetration Tester - Cheshire - Permanent

Outsource UKs Cyber team are looking for Penetration Testers to work for an established Cyber Security company in Cheshire

This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable organisation with a fantastic culture

We are looking for a Penetration tester that has previous hands on experience ideally coupled with a relevant certification such as OSCP, CHECK or CREST

The day to day work is varied and would include

  • Web and mobile application testing,
  • Infrastructure pen tests,
  • Code review,
  • Product assessment
  • Reverse engineering is desirable

The organisation have a max delivery/utilisation rate of 80% and this is largely servicing clients in the NW and working remotely from the office. They set the other 20% aside for personal development and they offer fantastic training and development opportunities as well as getting to go to events such as Blackhat, Defcon, Bsides etc

Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk

Registered? Log in nowApply for this job

Your details

Your email address will be used as your username
Make it memorable

Send us your CV

Upload your CV or if you have this stored online you may also use our other facilities below: