Outsource are currently working with a Global Company who are seeking a Embedded Software Test Engineer for a 3 month contract based in Malmesbury.
- Will be part of a scrum team with a definition of done that spans low-level design, development,
- unit test and integration and regression test.
- The engineer will focus on automated integrated feature testing (as opposed to unit test).
- The engineer will write and execute the tests
- Guide the developers to help with integrated feature testing.
- Scrum Agile experience
- Embedded experience
- Test automation
- Use of C and Python
- Linux User space and RTOS experience
- Version control (preferably git)
- Experience of Gherkin language and Behave test framework
- Google Test or Ceedling / Unity / CMock unit test frameworks
- C++ experience
- Use of Atlassian tool suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo etc.)
It is possible that this role will last beyond April 6th 2020, when reforms to IR35 tax legislation come into effect. As a result, the role will be assessed to determine if it falls inside or outside IR35.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' or send an updated CV to email@example.com
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk