A Technical Coordinator is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Manchester.
This is a 6 month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the Technical Coordinator contract role
Coordinate data by prioritising, producing and maintaining documentation and other correspondence. Providing support to the relevant teams, ensuring documentation and information is precise and up to date.
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
- Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
- Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
- Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements.
- Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation.
Key skills required for the Technical Coordinator
- A good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSE's at Grade A - C including Maths and English desirable).
- Achievement of/working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent in Microsoft packages.
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent.
- Ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times.
- Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage.
- Previous experience working within a busy administrative role is preferable.
- Prioritise tasks, a highly efficient and motivated individual able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team.
- Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
The role is based in Manchester
If you are a Tech Coordinator looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Coordinator opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk