Test Technician - Diesel Engines - Rail Fuel Systems
I'm currently recruiting for a Test Technician to be based in Peterborough on a 12 month.
The successful candidate will be required to will carry out research & development work on either current or new engines.
You'll also be required to work to engineer's instructions, carry out a range of test work, including fitting prototype parts to an engine and/or record and produce quality data.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Mechanical/electrical experience on diesel engines, such as stripping & rebuilding along with an understanding of common rail fuel systems.
- PC literate.
- City and Guilds / NVQ in motor vehicle mechanics or equivalent.
- Technician in garages - mechanic, not a fitter.
- Initiative and a positive attitude to change are also essential.
- Self-motivated with good team working skills and be willing to work shifts.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane on 0161 694 9191 for further information.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk