Electrical Engineering Team Lead - Building Services
An Electrical Team Lead with Building Services experience is required to work on an initial 6 month contract with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
Overview of the Electrical Team Lead contract role
Provide support to the Utilities Lead / Building Services Lead, by managing and leading own team in the safe operation of all works undertaken within the utilities / building services remit. To safely deliver planned, reactive maintenance across PNB and associated outstations, ensuring all work is carried out to time and specification and in accordance with the HSE and SHE requirements.
- Develop and maintain positive, open and honest relationships with the customer, managing their expectations and needs.
- Management, administration and monitoring of the time and attendance process, ensuring operatives hours balance, off booking via SAP as appropriate against Work Orders and achievement of KPIs.
- Advance recording of leave and ASAP recording of other absence via My Options to support SAP schedule adherence.
- Monitor and review Team Schedule in MRS, rejected Work Orders, closure of Work Orders, and raising notifications for other services within SAP.
- Ensure the team work 'Unquestionably' safely, adhering to all SHE standards and contributing to BAE ISO accreditation.
- Providing support with hosting audits for ISO accreditation.
- Supporting the preparation of quotations and allocation of resources for out of scope works.
- Take responsibility for the management of workshops within own area IAW all SHE standards.
- Undertake the construction of task specific Risk Assessments and Method statements.
- Ensure provision of suitable information, instruction and communication to allow the team to undertake tasks in a safe and environmentally friendly manner, highlighting problem areas or changes that may affect their working day.
- Ensure effective delivery by managing the team's utilisation, development, growth and availability, to enable effective delivery.
The role is based in Portsmouth, Hampshire - commutable from Southampton, Cowes, Isle of Wight, Salisbury, Winchester, Andover, Basingstoke, Guildford, Aldershot, Crawley, Horsham, Brighton, Worthing, Chichester
If you are an Electrical Team Lead looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk