Export Compliance Officer - UK /US Market experience
A Export Compliance Officer with UK/US Export Licence is required to work on a six month contract (<WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF EXTENSION) for our Defence client> based in Bristol / Portsmouth
This is a 6 month contract working with one of the UKs leading defence companies
Overview of the Export Compliance Professional Contract role
This contract is to join an expanding team, which has secured Defence projects in an overseas market.
Key skills required for the Export Compliance Officer
Key Technical Skills
- Experience of Export Control Licence Application within the UK and US
- ( A minimum of 12 months Experience)
- Attention to detail, thoroughness of approach, and good record keeping
- Capable of liaising with Supply Chain, Management and other Export Control Regulators.
- Key Duties
- A key point of contact for day to day advice and guidance within the business on Export Control
- Support the implementation of Export Control policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate Export Control record database for compliance purposes.
- Application of high ethical standards
- Builds relationships with stakeholders to gain trust and mutual respect
- Clear communication skills
- Good time management, planning and organisational skills.
The role is based Out of Bristol, Portsmouth or Glasgow
If you are a Export Compliance Officer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Defence Engineering opportunities please contact Mark Ashurst on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9195
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk