Junior HR Advisor
A Junior HR Advisor is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Portsmouth.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Junior HR Advisor contract role
- Supports HRBP's and People Managers in planning and implementing the People Plan within a business or business unit
- Assist the managers capability to uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary
- Support investigations to help resolve complex queries requiring
- Contributes to HR projects, or provide resource and support for larger projects as required
- Channels information to and from HR Shared Services and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support,
- Support to case management
Key skills required for the Junior HR Advisor
- Would suit someone who is just starting their HR career
- Must be proficient with MS Office
If you are a Junior HR Advisor looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk