Quality Engineering Lead (Ship Building)
A Quality Engineering Lead with Ship Building is required to work on a six-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our defence client based in Portsmouth.
This is a 6-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Quality Engineering Lead contract role
- You will Lead Quality team in deploying structured Quality framework to ensure Delivery teams provide Customers with products and services.
- Achieve the standards expected including analysis of data and management reporting Provide Quality Assurance
- Oversight of Quality Planning and Quality Control including interfaces with customers & suppliers ensuring the effectiveness of Quality Management and Product Assurance Promoting
- Driving the Quality Right First Time strategy and agenda. Collaborate with senior key technical and programme stakeholders to understand capability,
- Process issues and solve problems within projects internal operations and supply base.
Key skills required for the Quality Engineering Lead
- Previous Quality Engineering experience.
- Leadership / Management experience.
- Good understanding of Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in Shipbuilding is would be a distinct advantage.
If you are a Quality Engineering Lead looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk