HR Advisor - Defence
An HR Advisor is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
This is a 12 month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the HR Advisor contract role
Responsible for providing a range of HR support to a business, HRBPs and line managers requiring a depth of understanding of how to operationalize, integrate and deliver HR processes, projects and change in a business.
Will apply HR experience and knowledge of policy and procedure, and knowledge of a range of business situations to the deployment of HR change and process. Applies knowledge to a range of problems, situations and issues, provides advice and guidance to line managers relating to policy and procedure.
Key skills required for the HR Advisor
- Applies subject matter knowledge to local problems or issues.
- Can resolve complex people problems and issues
- Ability to translate strategy into action creating winning solutions and output for the business
- An effective communicator, able to manage messages into multiple audience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong customer focus and the ability to build relationships
- Proficient in the use of computer systems, particularly MS Office
- Can develop innovative and creative solutions to challenging HR problems and issues
- Degree in HR / Business
- Experience of operating successfully in a manufacturing or project based organisation
- Experience of operating within a unionized business
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a HR Professional looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other HR opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk