HR Manager - Defence
An HR Manager is required to work on a twelve month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client> based in Preston.
This is a 12 month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the HR Management contract role
Provide HR leadership, deploys the People and organisation plan and manages the delivery of HR Services to meet the requirements and objectives for a project, business unit or area of a business within the Air Sector Programme.
- Supports HRBP's and People Managers in planning and implementing the People Plan within a business or business unit.
- Uses an understanding of the business and relationship management skills to influence, facilitate and implement change.
- Provides operational advice on a range of employment and performance issues and business change based on business needs, working in collaboration with the appropriate CoE.
- Enables people manager capability uplift, facilitating/supporting/coaching the manager in execution of people initiatives where necessary.
- Investigates and resolves complex generalist type queries requiring business knowledge and face to face handling.
- Reviews business related people data to identify potential implications within the business context and environment and initiate local actions to resolve these as appropriate.
- Manages, leads or contributes to HR projects, including management of LCM for small projects or provide resource and support for larger projects as required.
- Channels information to and from HR Shared Services and give guidance to the business on how and where to access appropriate support.
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a HR Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other HR opportunities please contact Kris Foston on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk