Logistics Administrator - Procurement Supply Chain
Based in Preston a Logistics Support is required on a 6 month contract basis working for a major defence client.
This is an great opportunity to join a leading edge and exciting programme of work which does offer an excellent working environment.
The successful candidate will provide support within the Procurement Supply Chain Shared Services in the Logistics Planning team.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience in a Logistics Administration role.
- Good understanding of MRP systems and preferable prior experience with Infor LN
- Excellent - Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Project, Visio.
- Have the ability to use spreadsheets and will be interacting with both Customers and internal teams.
- Highly organised and have the ability to work well in a high pressured role.
- Excellent work ethic, committed, enthusiastic and driven to succeed.
If you would like to be considered for this role please don't hesitate to click apply or call Daniel McShane for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk