Systems Engineer - Defence
A Systems Engineer with Defence is required to work on a twelve-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Preston.
This is a 12-month contract with a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Systems Engineer contract role
There is a requirement for Mission Systems Engineers to join a highly skilled, professional team within the Mission Systems Community.
Based at Warton, the job also provides an opportunity to work with the Customer, Partners and/ or Suppliers, both at Warton and at their respective sites
- Systems Requirements Management (capture, manipulation and management of systems requirements)
- Systems Research and Development
- Systems Design Process Engineering
- Systems Behavioural Design Engineering
- Systems Safety Engineering (analysis of the Systems Safety requirements)
- Systems Integration (structuring and partitioning of complex systems)
- Systems Specification and Procurement
- Systems Performance Analysis
- System Proof of Design (Certification and Qualification)
- Systems Human Factors and Cockpit Integration
- Systems Integration, Qualification & Acceptance
Key skills required for the Systems Engineer
- Systems Engineering experience
- Aerospace experience would be a distinct advantage
- Will also be responsible for creating technical documentation in accordance with Departmental Quality Management Procedures and Processes
- You will have a thorough knowledge of engineering principles and good knowledge of the product life cycle.
The role is based in Warton, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Preston, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds.
If you are a Systems Engineer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on email@example.com or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk