Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer
A Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer is required to work on a six month contract, with the possibility of extension for our Defence client based in Preston.
This is a 6 month contract with a leading UK defence business.
Overview of the Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer contract role
You will be supporting the design and production of a wide-range of sales and marketing material for the international Air sector business - covering a range of current fighter jets and also future aircraft systems still under development.
The work is fast paced and varied so you will need to be able to switch between the production of different types of material - video animation, 3D, illustrations, graphics and traditional printed brochures.
What will you be doing?
You will be working in small team and involved in all stages of the design process - from the initial creative brief, to developing the artwork with the client and then on to final production and delivery.
You will need to:
- Provide flexible creative support to our international teams across the whole of the Air sector business
- Have exceptional skills using the full range of Adobe CC applications and Cinema 4d
- Create inspirational designs and produce cutting-edge material that makes our products stand out from our competitors
- Work within the company brand to keep our identity and values clear and consistent
- Be organised and follow file management and configuration control processes to ensure security of data
What qualifications are required?
You need to be educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in a relevant discipline such as graphic design, web design, multimedia and experience working in a creative environment.
What skills and experience are needed?
To be successful in this role there are some skills that are essential - you will need to be:
- A creative individual with proven experience of range of 3D, illustration and design skills
- Talented with excellent knowledge of Adobe CC applications (AI / PS / ID / Acrobat / AE / PR) and 3D techniques and software (C4D)
- Enthusiastic with a good eye for layout, typography and photography coupled with a high level of attention to detail
- Flexible and able to switch between various types of work covering both digital and print
- Interested in emerging technologies in order to deliver the most up-to-date solutions
The role is based in Preston, Lancashire - commutable from Blackpool, Lancaster, Morecambe, Chorley, Leyland, Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Skipton, Stockport, Manchester, Warrington, Wigan, Bolton, Bury, Rochdale and Oldham with excellent access from Liverpool and Leeds
If you are a Technical Illustrator/Graphic Designer looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other Engineering opportunities please contact Kris Foston on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9200
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk