Team Leader - Mortgages
I am currently recruiting for a Team Leader to join the Mortgages team of a finance client based in Solihull on a permanent basis.
- To understand and contribute to achieve business objectives
- Manage the team's resource requirements
- Co-ordinate the team's workload, assist in resolving queries and ensure that all service standards are met
- Deputise for Manager when required
- To be able to provide underwriting and regulatory training to others within the team
- Undertake appraisals/personal development interviews for each team member, with regular review meetings
- Provide employees with personal objectives and development plans
- Monitor productivity and overtime requirements/requests
- Collate and provide accurate and relevant management information
- Possess excellent supervisory skills with the ability to delegate, lead and develop
- Have a strong business awareness and excellent risk management skills
- Demonstrate experience of resource management and workflow co-ordination
- Be able to adapt to change
- Be able to undertake appropriate and effective appraisals, employee feedback and training
- Have an understanding of management information and be able to collate and present it
Previous experience and working knowledge of the mortgage industry essential. Experience of leading and motivating a team, resource management and workflow co-ordination is also required.
If you are a Team Leader looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other IT/Financial Services opportunities please contact Matt Duffill firstname.lastname@example.org or 0121 312 1058
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs. Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success. We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The role is based in Solihull
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk