Outsource UK is a recruitment specialist providing technically skilled candidates to the Financial Services, Defence & Engineering and Logistics sectors.
We create handmade workforce solutions for clients to compliantly source, engage and develop employed and non-employed workers on whatever scale is needed; from a single niche candidate through to long-term recruitment outsourcing. We pride ourselves on taking care of everything needed to make a customer relationship succeed and it's because of this attitude that OUK has retained many long term clients over its history.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in our Swindon office for an experienced Personal Assistant. As a PA to Outsource's Board of Directors, your main target is to make Executives more effective and efficient. This will be achieved by executive level administrative & clerical support, receiving clients and visitors, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings. The role will also include office, records and day to day property management as well as providing some administrative support to the HR Business Partner. The PA will also be responsible for stationary and other office expenditure.
- Company access to Perkbox
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance - 4x Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Healthy Breakfast Mondays
- 23.5 days' annual leave - Which increases after 3 years with the company
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Rail Season Ticket Loans
- You will join a successful, growing company with excellent career opportunities
You will be:
- Passionate, enthusiastic, driven and motivated.
- Tenacious and self-disciplined.
- Able to prioritize and organise yourself and others effectively.
- Have previous experience in a commercial environment and have proven ability to negotiate
- Have excellent communication skills both verbal and written, as well as being a good listener
- A strong team player.
- Able to think 'out of the box' and take on new tasks.
- Forward thinking.
If you are considering a move from your current role, please apply online to Emily Randall - Internal Talent Recruiter - on email@example.com . If you would like an informal chat or to hear more about the role then please contact Emily on 01793 438512
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk