Outsource UK are working with a large Energy company who are currently seeking a Supply Chain Officer for a 3 month contract (forecast to extend) based in Trafford paying £12-13 per hour.
- Examine documents, materials and products, and monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Record production data, including volume produced, consumption of raw materials, and quality control measures.
- Requisition and maintain inventories of materials and supplies necessary to meet production demands.
- Ability to analyse costs related to manufacturing, labour and materials.
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to shipping and production.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Previous experience in supply chain / logistics
- Good knowledge of excel, PowerPoint etc
- Any financial knowledge IE credit control or something similar would be an advantage
- IT Literate on Microsoft Programs
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' or send your CV to email@example.com
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk