Senior Portfolio Manager
A Senior Portfolio Manager is required to work on a 12-month contract (with the possibility of extension) for our Defence client based in Washington.
This is a 12-month contract working for a leading UK defence company.
Overview of the Senior Portfolio Manager Contract role
The Senior Portfolio Manager is responsible for the management and execution of a number of complex or strategic projects associated with a large portfolio of products across all phases of their lifecycle.
- You will be the accountable person for delivery of the third Party Shell Body projects being executed for that portfolio of products.
- Other main responsibilities will include being the primary point of contact for the management of all Washington based MOD production contracts and being the liaison between Washington Operations and Glascoed Delivery teams to facilitate a smooth delivery/manufacturing stream.
- You will develop and manage projects to achieve on time delivery of product or milestones, within cost and budget to the agreed quality standard. Through the development of effective relationships across functions, sites, internal and external stakeholders, they will play a leading role in the swift and effective resolution of project issues. They will have the ability to contribute to and influence strategy of key stakeholder groups and will be the principle interface between functional stakeholders.
Key skills required for the Senior Portfolio Manager
- Provide professional Project Management across a number of projects within a portfolio of Heavy Munitions Products.
- Take responsibility for delivery of the projects included within their portfolio.
- Identify and develop follow on business opportunities related to their portfolio of products.
- Financially plan and achieve acceptable business financial objectives for orders, sales, gross margin and cash.
- Monitor and report project/programme performance for schedule, technical, financial and quality objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that accurate forward load data is derived for projects from the business toolsets.
If you are a Senior Portfolio Manager looking for a new contract either apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Mark Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0161 694 9196.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Our Manchester office (which covers the whole of the UK) provides a "one-stop shop" to clients and candidates operating in the engineering and manufacturing sectors and, in addition to Engineers, we source and provide temporary/contract and permanent opportunities for IT, Programme Management and Support Professionals (including Procurement / Purchasing / Supply Chain, HR, Finance and Administrative Support).
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk