Outsource UK are currently seeking working with an innovative company who are seeking a Data Analyst (Junior) for a 3 month contract based in Watford.
Responsibilities for Data Analyst:
- To respond to this new requirement and an increasing demand to use client's own data sources the team are now looking to employ another data analyst.
- The analyst would be part of a team and play a supporting role
- Updating existing statistical and mathematical models and developing new models as policy changes, and customer demand dictates
- Documenting databases and writing user guides
- Liaising with local authority officers and other clients in sourcing their data
- Dealing with data licensing issues arising including data protection
- Maintaining data security
- Report writing and analysis of results
- Maintaining online database delivery systems (in consultation with IT)
- Assisting in other work of the team and the Housing and Energy Group as needs arise.
Skills required for the Data Analyst:
- Be prepared to work co-operatively as part of a team
- Be numerate and educated to degree requiring a high level of numeracy
- Possess good interpersonal skills and be willing to liaise directly with clients
- An ideal candidate would also have an aptitude for coding and experience in PYTHON or similar programming language.
- Desirable experience of Geographical Information Systems and geospatial modelling using ARCGIS or similar would also be an advantage as would some experience or academic background in big data science.
- While data analysis is the principal role of the post, the successful candidate must be prepared to be flexible and play their part in delivery of all aspects of the team's business.
If you would like to be considered for this position please click 'Apply' and Outsource UK will be in touch.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk