A client based in Watford are seeking a Vulnerability Patching Engineer for a 12 month fixed term contract for £34k.
The ideal candidate will be experienced and strategic thinking 2nd Line Support Engineer who has experience of software vulnerability patching who can come on board and hit the ground running to ensure the environment is patched to appropriate security standards for our software estate.
Once software patching is complete the role will then move across into other exciting IT related projects including the Windows 10 upgrade, so a flexible attitude is required to support the wider IT function to drive improvements
- Administration Software: Microsoft Office365, Active Directory, SCCM
- Previously worked on a vulnerable patching program
- Diagnosis of local and virtual systems, applications, networking and infrastructure issues
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues to non-technical staff
- Windows Server 2012R2, Windows XP Professional, Windows 7, Windows 10,
- Microsoft Office: 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- Remote Software: Terminal Services, VNC
- Specialist Skill set: AD & SCCM (preferably SCCM 2016 CB)
If you would like to be considered for the position please click 'Apply' or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk